There are an almost unlimited number of ways you can inurn or dispose of cremated ashes, each one more unique and special than the last. That’s why one major benefit of choosing a Denver, CO cremation is that cremations offer lots of opportunity for creativity and personality after the cremation is over.
While the classics, like scattering, inurnment, outdoor cremation urns, burial, and entombment, are always good, there are a lot of extremely creative things you can do with cremated remains Some of them are.
- Fireworks – Help your loved one go out with a bang with a fireworks display. Some pyrotechnics companies help you scatter your loved one’s ashes by placing them inside fireworks. These incorporated ashes scatter when the fireworks go off, making for a memorable end to a memorial service, or a unique way to remember the deceased at a later date.
- Glass Art – Cremation ashes can be transformed into glass with the help of professional glass blowers. These artists can take small portions of the deceased’s ashes, combine them with glass, and create glass art in a range of shapes, colors, and sizes. You can display the art at home on your mantel, or somewhere else special.
- Plant a Tree – Really go green with cremation, and help your deceased loved one continue to give back long after he or she is gone. Buy a biodegradable urn that’s specially made to be buried without any harmful impact on the environment. Plant the Bio Urn with some ashes and seeds inside. The ashes will help nourish the seed until it grows into a beautiful tree people can enjoy for generations to come.
- Jewelry – Keep your loved one close by placing ashes in cremation or memorial jewelry. People have been placing memories of deceased loved ones in jewelry for centuries. However, modern technology makes it easy to order personalized pieces like lockets, pendants, rings and more filled with small portions of ashes. You can order pre-made pieces online or have a jewelry maker custom make a piece for you.
- Create A Diamond – While expensive, this memorial will really last forever. Special companies can extract carbon particles from the cremated ashes and grow a real diamond. You can personalize the color, shape or cut to make the diamond even more unique for the deceased.
Don’t forget to take inspiration from your lost loved one, and what his or her interests or unique qualities were. This will make the cremation even more respectful and special.
These are just a few of the creative ways you can memorialize a loved one after cremation. CremateSimply is here to help if you want to learn more about simple cremation in Denver, CO and what to do after. We would be happy to give you more information about what we do, or about cremations in general. Please visit us or give us a call today as we are happy to do whatever we can to help in your time of loss.