Cremation—also referred to as direct cremation—has become increasingly more popular over the last few decades. If you are someone who has recently lost a loved one, there are many cremation providers available, offering direct cremation services. Most of these providers complicate the process with long lists of detailed options and packages, hidden fees, and pushy upselling.
What makes CremateSimply different?
It started with recognizing a real need in our community. At CremateSimply it is our mission to remove every unwanted obstacle in the path of those who just want an easy, straightforward cremation.
The Simple Version
- Everything is included in one price. That means no trying to persuade you to spend more money on things you don’t need or want. And you will not be hit with unexpected fees.
- We do not offer anything more than simple, cremate simply. That means no funeral services, flowers, mementos, cards, obituaries, or other added expenses. That doesn’t mean you should not have them if you want them. We just leave those details to you.
- We own and operate our own crematorium. Many other providers subcontract with a local crematorium. That means your loved one never leaves our care, and always ensures correct identification.
- We do not rush you. In the state of Colorado, the deceased must be embalmed or refrigerated within 24 hours. That can be stressful when you’re trying to figure out what to do during the time of loss. That is why we offer to pick up your loved one and keep them for up to 72 hours, free of charge. And if you decide you want to go with a different company, we will take them there for free.
- Our process is easy. If you already know that cremation is the right choice for you, you can make arrangements online in only a few minutes, freeing you up to be where you need to be. If you would rather speak to someone, we are happy to help you make arrangements over the phone.
- We give you more time. By providing an easy, uncomplicated process, we give you back valuable time. Time to think. Time to make decisions. Time to be with the people you love.
A Little More About Why We’re Unique
Grief has existed since the beginning of humankind and will continue to exist as long as we do. But the way we grieve has evolved over time. As cultures shift and technology advances, our grief rituals will continue to change as well. CremateSimply has recognized this change in our communities, and we feel it is our responsibility to meet the needs of the families who don’t want a lavish funeral, or who can’t afford all the upgrades, or who want to have a more hands-on role in planning memorialization services.
Don’t get us wrong. Traditional funeral care still plays a very important role in our society. Funeral homes and mortuaries are extremely helpful for families who want and need the guidance and level of service that they provide. But we want to help the families who need something different. For some, all the little details they must navigate to make funeral arrangements are more of an obstacle than assistance during this time.
Other ‘direct cremation’ companies have realized this change in how people handle end-of-life care. Unfortunately, many families are met with hefty hidden costs, commission-earning funeral directors, and a never-ending list of details they must answer during one of the most stressful moments in their life, when all they want is to get this part done with so they can do what they’d rather be doing and be where they’d rather be.
We want to change that.
When we say “simple,” these are the meanings that define us, too. When we say “simple,” we mean it in the literal sense—straightforward, uncomplicated, unpretentious. No surprises, no curveballs.
This is what we strive to provide for our customers. We take care of the logistics so that you can focus on taking care of yourself, your family, and grieving healthily. We specialize in handling just one logistically complicated part of the process, which allows you to be where you need to be and focus the choices that matter.